The Goose Den

lingering larceny

Where I am Not

My personal collection.

http://hemgetheinsalubrious.tumblr.com/

Thauey Yakl
black and gold ink
Mr. Bollingsworth
black and gold ink
spudd64:

allnazgulallthetime:

Title: The Witch-king of Angmar
Artist: Gus Møystad
In discussing this commission from Gus, I told him that I was very drawn to the way his figures displayed an unsettling mix of elegance and strangeness. The recognizably human elements are often blended with strange almost architectural details, heightening the surreality and blurring the line between reality and fantasy. This is some potent stuff, so I was very eager to see what Gus would do with the Witch-king of Angmar. His commission is above, and I was spellbound, as I had hoped. While the scan does the image some justice, in reality the colors are even more subtly variegated, beautifully toned, and perfectly complementary to the composition and figure. This is an amazing piece.

A new addition to my collection of Nazgul and Witch-king of Angmar art commisions.

Yay!

spudd64:

allnazgulallthetime:

Title: The Witch-king of Angmar

Artist: Gus Møystad

In discussing this commission from Gus, I told him that I was very drawn to the way his figures displayed an unsettling mix of elegance and strangeness. The recognizably human elements are often blended with strange almost architectural details, heightening the surreality and blurring the line between reality and fantasy. This is some potent stuff, so I was very eager to see what Gus would do with the Witch-king of Angmar. His commission is above, and I was spellbound, as I had hoped. While the scan does the image some justice, in reality the colors are even more subtly variegated, beautifully toned, and perfectly complementary to the composition and figure. This is an amazing piece.

A new addition to my collection of Nazgul and Witch-king of Angmar art commisions.

Yay!

worrying warrior
gold and black ink
gründer
ink
lilac instrumentals
ink
benedictusink

Fact: 87% of moving sucks. The other 13% consists of eating, resting, and ogling/fondling my ever growing comics library

ink and watercolours